This is Step by Step guide recipe how to make potato wedges in air fryer. You will get perfectly crisp and seasoned potato wedges straight out of your air fryer. It is not so hard to make! Just try it yourself!
Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- Air fryer
- 2 First of all you should take medium sized potatoes(Russet), then cut into wedges
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Add olive oil, paprika, parsley, chili, salt, and pepper and mix well to combine.
- Place 8 wedges in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Flip wedges with tongs and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining 8 wedges.
Tips The easiest way to wedge a potato is to start by cutting it in half lengthwise. Place each half flesh-side down on the cutting board and cut each half lengthwise again. You will end up with 4 large wedges at this point. Cut each wedge in half lengthwise giving you a total of 8 wedges per potato.