How to bake an omelette? This is a great Christmas breakfast, brunch dish or company breakfast!
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ⅛ teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 ounce cooked ham, diced
- 1½ tablespoons teaspoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¾ teaspoon dried minced onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 8×8 inch casserole dish and set aside.
- Beat together the eggs and milk. Add seasoning salt, ham, Cheddar cheese, Mozzarella cheese and minced onion. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 to 45 minutes.