Quick and easy recipe of candied almond sweet snack! You can also use different nuts you prefer most!
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup white(brown) sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups whole almonds
- Combine the water, sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil; add the almonds.
- Cook and stir the mixture until the liquid evaporates and leaves a syrup-like coating on the almonds.
- Pour the almonds onto a baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Separate almonds using forks. Allow to cool about 15 minutes.