Prep for the workweek with the Mason Jar Chicken Salad is an easy way to save on carbs and cash.
Oven Roasted Chicken Salad Mason Jar
- 6 ounces Dietz & Watson Originals Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, diced
- ⅛ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ red onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 green apple, chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 spring mix greens
- ¼ cup pecans
- ½ tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- In small bowl, combine Originals Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, Greek yogurt, red onion, celery and lemon juice.
- Divide chicken mixture, spring mix, cranberries, apples and pecans in half.
- To assemble, begin by placing chicken and dressing mixture into the bottom of 2 jars
- Next add lettuce then finish by topping with cranberries and pecans and tighten lids.
- Once ready to eat, empty jar into a bowl, mix and enjoy!