Hi there, here is a recipe for dairy & gluten-free cookies that are very easy to make. I usually make these cookies when I really want a sweet snack, but at the same time don’t want to overdo with the sugar. The cookies turned out tender, crumbly and very tasty! You can add vanilla sugar, cinnamon or chocolate drops to the dough if you want.
- 200g gluten-free flour
- 1 egg
- 90g coconut oil
- 60g cane sugar
- chocolate drops
- Put all the ingredients – flour, sugar, butter and egg – into the mixer. I also add half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon, it adds an extra flavor to the cookies.
- Mix the dough in a blender until smooth.
- Then we put the prepared dough into a bowl and place it in the fridge for 30-40 minutes, so it has time to cool.
- When the dough has cooled, take it out of the fridge. I add chocolate drops to the cooled dough. You can do without them. I make cookies by hand, without using molds, but if you have ready-made cookie molds, you can roll out the dough to about 0.5 centimeters thick. The main thing is not to make the dough too thick, otherwise it may not bake inside.
- I put the cookies on a baking tray(baking paper). Then we heat the oven to 180C (356F) degrees and bake for 15 minutes.
- Once the cookies are ready, take them out of the oven and enjoy a delicious snack!