When a sweet craving hits, you’ll have this chocolate mousse ready in no time. No need to pre-whip the heavy cream – just throw everything into a bowl and mix! Use any keto-friendly granular sweetener that measures like sugar. I prefer the powdered version of, since it dissolves better. Adjust cocoa powder and sweetener amounts to suit your tastes. This is quite rich, so you don’t need a lot to feel satisfied.
Quick Keto Chocolate Mousse
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup powdered zero-calorie sweetener
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl and beat using an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Turn mixer to low speed and slowly add heavy cream and vanilla extract.
- Add sweetener, cocoa powder and salt, mixing until well incorporated.
- Turn mixer to high, and mix until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes more. Serve immediately, or refrigerate for later.